Friday, September 12, 2008

Fun Friday

It's Friday night and that means it's Fun Friday! Yay! So with that in mind I thought I would share some fun and interesting things with you.

First is Mesa Arizona Family History Expo 2008 by My Ancestors Found is fast approaching - November 14 & 15, 2008. The early bird registration ends this Monday, September 15th. Early bird price is $65.00. Regular pre-registration price is $75.00, and registration at the door is $90.00. Click on the link above to get more details. This is sure to be an excellent event. The theme is "Cyberexchange 101: Learn the tech to trace your roots". There are a variety of terrific presentations planned by wonderful, knowledgeable speakers. I have been to St. George Utah Family History Expo twice and I had a great time! Holly Hansen and her people at My Ancestors Found put on a great family history week-end. Be sure to check it out.


Next is a website called Yearbook Yourself. The kids and I had a blast with yearbooking me. Here are their favourites:


1954





1962




1966





1978 - My boys just about fell over laughing at this one!





1996
Are you done laughing yet?



I know, it is just waaaaaay too funny. Thanks goes to my genea-blogging buddy and cousin, Thomas for finding and sharing this neat website. Not only is it fun, it is useful. You can use it to create those missing photos of family members for your heritage photo album.





Hope you have a Fun Friday checking out Mesa Arizona Family History Expo 2008 and Yearbook Yourself.