Friday, October 17, 2008

Fun Friday - Thomas & T.K. Want to Know, What About You?

It's Friday - yippee! And for this week's fun I have Thomas MacEntee at Destination: Austin Family and T.K. at Before My time to thank. Both have tagged me to participate in a meme started by Randy Seavers at Genea-Musings. (I think Thomas is looking for some juicy stuff about me, since we're family now!!)

Here are 25 things you may or may not want to know about me.

Ten years ago I:
1) was working full time
2) was a Girl Guide leader
3) started my family history
4) owned a dog with a swirley purple coloured tongue
5) drove a Dodge Neon

Five places I have lived:
1) East Windsor
2) West Windsor
3) London, Ontario
4) Downtown Windsor
5) South Windsor

Five jobs I have had:
1) Counter clerk at a meat market
2) Dishwasher in a restaurant
3) Short order cook
4) Nanny
5) Early Childhood Educator

Five snacks I enjoy:
1) Homemade Popcorn with butter and salt
2) Chocolate
3) Mint chocolate ice cream
4) Tim Horton's coffee
5) Chocolate

Five things on today's To-Do List
1) Drive the kids to school.
2) Go to the Tim Horton's drive-thru for a coffee.
3) Work on my assignment for Analysis & Skills Mentoring course.
4) Take my dog for a walk.
5) Pick-up the kids from school.

Here are five genea-blogger buddies I am passing this on to.>
1) The Virtual Dime Museum
2)Olive Tree Genealogy
3) Janet the Researcher
4) Little Bytes of Life
5) AnceStories

Too bad if you have already been tagged. It just means that I'm not the only who wants to know.


Hope you have a Fun Friday!